Acqusition of Nordic Light Group, a retail lighting company
Income increased with 15 % to SEK 2,245.0 million (1,959.4)
Operating profit increased with 113 % to SEK 103.6 million (48.6)
Profit after financial items increased with 214 % to SEK 74.2 million (23.6)
Profit after tax increased with 215 % to SEK 57.9 million (18.4)
Earnings per share increased with 209 % to 3.96 (1.28)
- ITAB acquires Nordic Light – one of Scandinavia’s major players in retail lightning. The company’s turnover was SE K 553 million in 2010, with an operating profit of SE K 83 million. The acquisition is expected to have a positive influence with SE K 3 to 4 earnings per share over the coming 12 months.
- ITAB launched EasyFlow – the world’s first fully automatic checkout based on barcode free identification.
- ITAB signed a pilot agreement for self-checkouts with Coop Stores and Supermarkets.
- ITAB signed a 5-year supply contract for shop fitting worth at least SE K 500 million with one of
- the UK’s largest chain stores.