JANUARY - DECEMBER 2013
- Sales amounted to SEK 3,574.0 million (3,511.4)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 245.8 million (235.2)
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 217.1 million (202.5)
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 162.2 million (161.8)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 8.98 (9.47)
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 136.8 million (271.8)
- Net debt amounted to SEK 890 million (896)
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 3.00 per share (2.50)
OCTOBER - DECEMBER 2013
- Sales amounted to SEK 1,000.2 million (977.3)
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 76.3 million (69.8)
- Profit after financial items amounted to SEK 66.6 million (61.3)
- ITAB’s fully automatic self-checkout system EasyFlow now up and running in shop environment.
- Agreement for installation of self-checkout systems with one of the larger grocery chains in Sweden.
- Breakthrough order for ITAB’s self-checkout system on the Russian market and the UK market.
ITAB Shop Concept AB is listed on the OMX Nordic Exchange and sells, develops, manufactures and installs complete shop fitting concepts for retail chain stores. The all-inclusive offer includes custom-made fitting concepts, checkouts, self-checkout systems and professional lighting systems. Customers include the major players throughout most parts of Europe. ITAB is the market leader at checkout to retailers in Europe, and one of Europe's largest suppliers of shop fitting concepts and lighting systems. The group has approximately 2,300 employees and a turnover of SEK 3,574 million in 2013.
This information was submitted for publication 5th of February 2014 at 1.15 p.m.
For further information, please contact:
CEO, Ulf Rostedt
Tel: +46 36 31 73 00
Cellphone: +46 70 694 86 82